“A ship in the harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.”-William Shedd
Whatever life throws at us, we must be prepared to stay the course. Like all journeys, we must have a plan on where we want to go. To achieve our destiny, we must create a series of goals to bench mark our progress along the way. Detours and change in conditions must be anticipated, appreciated, and contingency plans at the ready. One last thought…smooth sailing may be nice, however, it is the storms and facing the unknown that builds a strong and fortified character.
- What are your stormy seas?
- How do you face your storms?
- What is your calm in the midst of troubled waters?
- What challenges causes you to hesitate?
- Who is there to help you in your time of need?
- Who are you there for in their time of need?