We have the ability to make a positive lasting change in the world. Standing by and doing nothing, we give up our power of choice to make a difference in our lives and the world. Let us change the world together, create a culture of appreciation, and make a positive difference in our life, those around us, and future generations to come.
- What am I doing to add to the positive change in the world?
- What motivates me to be more positive?
- What takes away from my positivity?
- By doing nothing, are we are doing something?
- What can I do today, to add a positive spark to someone’s day?
- What one thing can you do to increase the positivity in your life or those around you?
- For 30 days, be positive and do at least one positive thing for you or someone else each day. Keep a journal and write down your daily thoughts, experiences, and the lessons learned. Also, write down anything that made your feel negative and any negative experiences. The ultimate goal is to create an awareness of what makes you who you are, how you interact with the world, and how you interpret your experiences.
“Whenever a negative thought concerning your personal power comes to mind, deliberately voice a positive thought to cancel it out.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson